SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Salary range: £37,997 – £40,642 per annum inc. (Scale SM1)
Hours: 36 hours x 42 weeks per annum
We wish to appoint a School Business Manager to play a key role in the leadership of our happy and popular three form entry primary school. As School Business Manager you will be working closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the very best for pupils, parents and staff.
You will be responsible for leading strategically on the business functions of the school including financial management, personnel, premises and health and safety. The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and report back to the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is determined to make a difference to our school community
- Can ensure effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Can demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Has a proven track record of working to deadlines, communicating with a wide range of people and working on their own initiative
- Has experience of successfully leading and managing staff
- Has a recognised School Business Manager qualification (or be willing to work towards one)
- Works well in a team
At Oakthorpe Primary School we are proud to have:
- A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- Children and staff who enjoy learning together
- A strong and stable staff team who are dedicated to working towards the best possible outcomes for all children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time. Application form, job description and personal specification can be found on our website. https://www.oakthorpe.enfield.sch.uk/
Closing Date and shortlisting: 9.30am on Monday 25th February 2019. Start date: As soon as possible.
Interviews: Friday 1st March 2019
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees working in this school are expected to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.